Sugar Creek is headquartered in Cleburne, TX and we specialize in speciality and vintage rentals for events, weddings, photo shoots and more. We assist our Sugar Creek clients with realizing their event vision by helping them curate a one-of-a-kind event with our TAYLOR’d inventory collection.
Sugar Creek is all about a creative and positive atmosphere and we’re eager (well, Taylor is eager) to add a few peeps to be part of our team. We’re looking for people who possess a can-do attitude, are fun, self-starters, have energy, a warm heart, friendly, organized, don’t mind working independently, flexible (can PIVOT in a heartbeat), can lift/carry 50+lbs, have high levels of enthusiasm and take pride in a job well done.
We’re hiring both for our PRN (aka As Needed) Event Crew Support and an Assistant Jane (or Jack) of all Trades to Taylor
For the PRN Event Crew Support position:
1. Must be able to lift/carry 50+lbs
2. Must be available to work late nights and weekends as needed
3. Must have reliable transportation
4. Must be a team player & have a fun/positive attitude
5. Must be OKAY with getting sweaty!!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with why you think you’d be an excellent asset to Sugar Creek’s Event Crew Support!
For the Assistant/Jane (or Jack) of all Trades position:
Here’s the skinny from Taylor…it’s been a LONG time since I’ve had someone working for me. I’m a master of not asking for help until I’m in the weeds. My husband is the same way. We are looking for someone to help us both (but mainly you’ll be helping/assisting me), which is why it’s a vague position/title/name. Supporting what we do will be and is the job. And the human that can best do that, will know they are part of something amazing and bigger than themselves. Because as we continue to grow, they will also grow into a role that matches their strengths.
But in the meantime, we need support (aka Taylor needs support). And this “support” will be A LOT of different things, including, but not limited to:
* Cleaning, organizing, maintaining organization of the Sugar Creek HQ (to keep it orderly and in a sales forward fashion)
* Processing, preparing & packing/loading orders for delivery and assisting on-site at deliveries as needed
* Assisting with unloading, checking in & restocking orders as they come back to Sugar Creek HQ
* Cleaning, touching up, maintaining inventory as it’s returned
* Assisting with social media & blogging for Sugar Creek & Boss Girl Creative
* Errands for Taylor &/or her businesses
This position is flexible in “timing”, but we’re looking for a human that will dedicate 30-40 hours/week.
What We’re Looking For:
Eligible Applicants must:
* Be available to work Monday-Friday plus weekend hours as needed
* Be computer proficient and preferably have experience with a Mac
* Be a skilled communicator, possess an unwavering attention to detail and have the ability to perform tasks independently
* Be able to provide excellent customer service
* Be able to lift up to 50+lbs
* Be able to pass a drug, criminal background and credit check
* Bonus points if you’ve worked in events, antiques or furniture moving before!
* More bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
* DSLR Cameras/Photography/Photo Editing/Videography
* WordPress/Blogging/Website Maintenance
* Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, etc)
* Email marketing
* Hand lettering/calligraphy
* Painting/Furniture Refinishing/DIY Projects
If you’d like to learn more about this role, and if you think you’d be a great asset to Team Sugar Creek, email your resume to email@example.com and tell her why you think you’d fill this role to a “T”.