Our ultra eclectic event rental collection, headquartered just down the Chisholm Trail Tollroad in Cleburne, is your one-stop-event-shop that features a vast array of vintage, mid-century modern, boho, farm house & hand-crafted furniture, props, backdrops & specialty tabletop rentals (napkins, table runners, place-settings & goblets). We also LOVE creating custom builds.
Sugar Creek Creative is our sister company that focuses on thoughtful & unique event design & styling for intimate events such as elopements, vow renewals, gatherings & weddings. We believe in taking your vision and tailoring it with just the right details to create a swoon-worthy event. Everything we do is truly your VISION. TAYLOR’D™.
About Taylor Bradford…
Hi!! I’m Taylor. I LOVE: all things vintage, boho & mid-century modern. I’m a self proclaimed unconventional unicorn & even have a vintage brass mascot to prove it. My loves also include crafting & creating custom builds with my hubs, treasure hunting with my bestie, road trips & traveling, reading and college football. Outside of Sugar Creek, I teach women creatives through my weekly podcast, Boss Girl Creative. I am a serial entrepreneur and very rarely sit still.
* I graduated from TCU (Go FROGS!) with a degree in Kinesiology and a business minor
* Born in OKC, raised in Arkansas, but have been in Texas longer than both of those previous 2 states combined
* My hubs and I are serial entrepreneurs – purchased our first rental property when I was 24
* I read over 50 books every year
* My parents were avid treasure hunters themselves when I was growing up. My mom had several antique booths and my dad became an auctioneer when I was in high school
* I can sing Row-Row-Row-Your-Boat forwards and backwards
* I’m an INFJ and an Enneagram 1w9
So why Sugar Creek…
My family arrived to the US via Georgia, before Georgia was a state, and eventually made their way to Arkansas. Wanting to grow roots and call Arkansas home, my great-great grandfather purchased land directly from the state which my family still calls home. Meandering through my family’s land is this blue-green sugary looking creek that also happens to be called Sugar Creek. As far back to high school, I can remember thinking to myself that I would one day have a business named after this creek. So something that has been a part of my family for generations is now living through my business.
Sugar Creek Event Rentals was originally founded in 2014 under a different name. It was created between 2 friends, a baby shower and a mutual love of treasure hunting and grew into something quite amazing. In 2017, a rebrand was in order and Sugar Creek was formed.
The Sugar Creek Event Rental Collection is available for a multitude of events including weddings, corporate parties, conferences, baby showers or bridal showers.